Current Job Openings
Business Development Manager (BDM)
Give your career a boost by choosing to work as Business Development Manager. If you have extensive knowledge about the customer landscape, market proposition, and how to generate sales, join our company to establish your identity as a Business Development Manager. Interact with clients candidly to understand their needs and utilize the opportunity to generate more sales. Those who don’t want to make their feet itchy by sitting all day long in the chair staring at the computer screen, BDM will be the right job for them.
- Work on bidding portals like freelancer, Guru, freelancermap, Upwork etc.
- Basic understanding of Website design, development work and Digital Marketing.
- Generate new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements by interacting with clients.
- Work on portals like Hoovers, Manta, Zoominfo, Jigsaw etc.
- Mandatory Soft Skills: Time Management, Communication Skill.
- Aggressive in payment collection as well as getting the job completed through biding portals on time
- Fixing Appointment & Convincing the Clients/Customers
- Calling/Follow up with Clients/Customers
- Proposal making / Quotations
- Pricing & Planning
- Minimum 1 to 2 years experience required